Came to Hyderabad on Friday early morning to meet Aditya who had come down from the U.S.Travelled to Gandhinagar to meet the folks. The usual suspects were there, minus Manasu and Satti.
Along with meeting him, I thought I would sit down with dad and discuss things.
Dad agreed to the travel to the U.S. Bro and I discussed the dates and decided on June 20th to July 14th. I am not able to fully make up my mind about whether or not I want to travel. There are just too many things going on at the moment. Namely:
- Chaman pushing me to do the Exadata certification. Needs lots of effort.
- Me pushing myself to complete the OCP certification. Postponed this one out as of now.
- Chaman pushing me to do a few migrations. Lots of time and effort.
- Me settling my accounts in Bang and prepare to move to Hyd.
- Pelli Pelli Pelli Pelli
- Working out.
As the time runs out, the prices of the tickets are going to increase. So this is not something I can leave out to maintain status quo. It all boils down to whether or not I really want to go to the U.S. And this is something I am not able to make up my mind about. It’s not like me to be indecisive about something.
And that is pretty much my state of mind on week 25. I am not able to make up my mind about Swathi. I look for help from the people around me and I see them shrug their shoulders in helplessness. What do you think? What do you want to do? These are the questions I am getting asked. If I knew the answers to the questions, I wouldn’t need help now would I?
Just found out that Pelli would need to be after August 26th. This fact has given me some clarity. I will ask Bro to book the tickets for me and dad using his credit card.
I will go back to Bang next week and will work hard to wrap up all my remaining things there. I will travel to Hyd in the last week of May. Chick and Purush will probably want to vacate the flat. That is up to them though.
About Swathi then 😦 What to do.. what not to do.